Oita Virtual International Trade Show

Company Name: Gout S.A. France

Type of Business: Manufacturing
Type of Products: Knitwear




Exhibition Product A TF3950
TF3950
TF3950
Variations Terms of Payment
S, M, L, XL, customization possible Bank transfer at sight 4% discount, 30 days 2.5% discount, 60 days net
Price Individual Orders
FRF 179/Negotiable Refuse
Conditions of Price Availability of Samples
FOB Can Send
Minimum Quantity Availability of Catalogues
150 Pieces if Modifications Necessary Can Send (No Charge)





Exhibition Product B TH9250
TH9250
TH9250
Variations Terms of Payment
S, M, L, XL, customization possible Bank transfer at sight 4% discount, 30 days 2.5% discount, 60 days net
Price Individual Orders
FRF 149/Negotiable Refuse
Conditions of Price Availability of Samples
FOB Can Send
Minimum Quantity Availability of Catalogues
150 Pieces if Modifications Necessary Can Send (No Charge)





Exhibition Product C TF9410
TF9410
TF9410
Variations Terms of Payment
S, M, L, XL, customization possible Bank transfer at sight 4% discount, 30 days 2.5% discount, 60 days net
Price Individual Orders
FRF 146/Negotiable Refuse
Conditions of Price Availability of Samples
FOB Can Send
Minimum Quantity Availability of Catalogues
150 Pieces if Modifications Necessary Can Send (No Charge)



Business Profile

Gout S.A. is a leading French manufacturer of knitwear for women, men, and children. Our product range is based mainly on casual jumpers, cardigans, knitted jackets and sleeveless jumpers but we also offer Tee-shirts and sweatshirts.

230 employees here generate our annual turnover of FRF 12,000,000 in France along with around 100 subcontractors.

80% of our production is commercialised in France, be it for mail order, large channels of distribution, department stores, chain stores or boutiques. The other 20% of our production is commercialised abroad in Europe, Japan and Hong Kong.

We manufacture an average of one million jumpers per year. All our production is subject to quality control and all our products are machine washable at 30 degrees C.

We have two different brand names, Mission (aimed at 20-45 year olds, distributed in chain stores, hyper and supermarkets,) and Taxim (16-30 years olds, distributed in boutiques and department stores.) We manufacture under our own brand name and under customer labels.



Business Summary
Year Established 1924
Capital USD 813,000
Annual Sales USD 20,000,000
Number of Employees 230
Number of Factories 2
Name of Bank B.P.T.A. (France)
Company President(CEO) Mr. Pierre Gout

Contact Details
Project Manager Corinne Viateur
Communicate in Japanese Yes
Address Manufacture Du Parc, 81200 Roquecourbe, FRANCE
Telephone Number +33-563753268
FAX Number +33-563756022
E-mail Address corinne.viateur@gout.fr

Contact Form < Click here to contact this company